I would like to thank Biltrix for 2 wonderful awards, one given to me this past week, the other a while ago, back in the days when I did not know how to copy&transfer the graphics or what to do about it all. I appreciate both of these nominations.
I have so much respect for the thoughtful wisdom in your posts, Biltrix, and count you among my very favorite blogsites. http://biltrix.wordpress.com
I do not know that many bloggers, certainly not 15 more, but I would like to nominate in turn, two special blogs to receive both of these awards. I have no idea if either of them have received these awards in the past, I didn’t actually check . . . These bloggers have inspired me greatly in the past, unbeknownst to them. I found them online long ago, by pure serendipity, and did not know how to “follow” or comment at that time, but read them each very often. I copied their URL down on paper, and typed in the address each time . . . (I have since found easier ways to do this, and am still learning.)
The first was once called Word Incarnate, and is now titled “Making All Things New”. http://wordincarnate.wordpress.com It was the very first blog I ever found, and it inspired and guided me.
The second one is Fr. Ted’s Blog. http://frted.wordpress.com I love the beautiful images, both photographic images and icons, and the beautiful words and thoughts I read here.
I’ll share 7 things about myself:
1) I am not technologically savvy.
2) I have 2 middle-aged, grumpy, adorable rescue dogs, who had a great time at the coast with us on Saturday. I really like dogs.
3) I am irrationally and completely terrified of grasshoppers.
4) I began taking art lessons in oil painting when I was 8 years old.
5) I moved 900 miles away from my family of origin 21 years ago, and miss them all a lot, especially on birthdays and holidays. We write and call each other a lot.
6) I belong to two reading groups. One focusses on novels, the other on spiritual reading.
7) When I get old(er) and retire, I want to take advantage of the Forever Learner Program at the local university. I’d like to get a B.S. degree in Geology. I love rocks.
Thank you again to Biltrix, and to all who read, follow, comment on, and have liked my blog. I treasure each and every one of you. God bless.