I humbly thank Biltrix for awarding to me not one but TWO awards this week. I am flabbergasted.
Please forgive the fact that I have not yet figured out how to smoothly link to your blogs, all of you. I think my method is awkward but doable. (I am proud to have been able to copy and insert the pictures in the post and on the sidebar . . . one small step at a time with this techie stuff.)
I will try to fulfill as much of the award “expectations” as best I can. I don’t know that many bloggers as yet, and don’t have the time I would like to spend following all of the excellent and inspiring writings of each. Thank you first of all to biltrix, for awarding these to me: www.biltrix.com/2012/08/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
7 things about myself:
1) I really, truly, finally finished my Guardian Angel icon at last, and have had a professional photo taken of it. Yeah!
2) My youngest son spent the past 3 days with us, and we hiked and took photos and watched the Olympics and had a great time even though it was 100 degrees out there.
3) I really dislike one of my jobs.
4) I love tent camping and would happily spend the whole summer in the woods.
5) I haven’t had any fast food in almost 30 years, but am lately considering ChickFilA
6) I never outgrew my girlhood love for horses, and think they are the most beautiful creatures God has ever made. But don’t tell the dogs I said that.
7) I love boring, simple, routine days at home, they are my favorite kind. Excitement is greatly overrated.
I want to say that I wish I could nominate the recently-discontinued blog “ToHaveHerHeart” for these awards. SR, you have been such a blessing and inspiration to me. I loved each and every one of your posts and learned something every time. You would be at the top of the following list of wonderful, inspiring blogs, the first one to come to mind.
Now for the 5 blogs that I am nominating for the awards:
http://fraangelicoinstitute.com. Always inspiring, filled with information, with totally beautiful art images to ponder and pray with.
http://flashvine.wordpress.com So much wisdom here, and beautiful photographic images to complement and support the thoughtful reflections.
www.patheos.com/blogs/badcatholic I love the insightful, witty, humorous perspective, and I love the header photo, too.
http://apronhead.wordpress.com One of my favorite blogs, with poetry and images that touch the heart.
http://jeremyrmro.wordpress.com This is a new blog for me, filled with interesting insights, with honest, forthright writing that flows beautifully.